TUTV is suspending new program production and operating the station in maintenance mode remotely, but stay tuned for any developments as we monitor this rapidly evolving situation. We will continue our 24/7 broadcast and livestream.
TUTV urges our viewers and producers to stay safe and follow local and national safety guidelines that can be found on the regularly-updated sites listed below:
- Federal: https://www.cdc.gov
- PA: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
- NJ: https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/ncov.shtml
- DE: https://dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/
- Philadelphia: https://www.phila.gov/programs/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/
- Camden: https://www.ci.camden.nj.us/information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus/
- The Child Mind Institute has published a resource on how to talk to young people about COVID-19.
- The Hope Center has outlined resources for supporting college students during this crisis.
- The American College Health Association has created a guide to help college health staff and campus administrators address COVID-19 on campus.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has information on travel, media resources, and other research on COVID-19.
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America Psychologist Jelena Kecmanovic provides some science-based strategies and tips for coping with COVID-19 anxiety.