Are you ready for #WhatTUMeme? From April 1 to 7, TUTV will be searching for the best Temple memes. Submit your own TU memes with the hashtag #WhatTUMeme and tag @templetv on Twitter. Entrants with the most likes and retweets will receive a prize! To participate in the contest, tweet your Temple related meme and use the hashtag #whatTUmeme.
- To be eligible, you must be a student currently enrolled at Temple University.
- Every student is allowed one meme submission during the contest.
- All memes need to be appropriate and related to Temple University. The contest will not accept memes that are deemed inappropriate by Temple University Television.
- Students must use the hashtag #whatTUmeme.
- Submissions begin on April 1 and end April 7.