Are you planning a career in sports media? Then tune in to TUTV to hear from top local and national sports media reporters and personalities who spoke at the eighth annual Klein College Sports Media Summit in October. The event was created in 2012 to raise the profile of the sports journalism and other sports-affiliated careers taught at the university.
ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, who’s at the forefront of breaking news on the National Basketball Association for ESPN, was the keynote speaker. The event also included sessions and discussions with a plethora of experts, including:
- Ray Boyd, Senior Engagement Editor, Inquirer
- Rob Brooks, broadcasting manager, Phillies
- Aaron Carter, high school sports digital reporter, Inquirer
- Aimee Cicero, PR Events Manager at Brownstein Group
- Dan Koob, news and sports reporter, CBS3
- Gregg Murphy, reporter, NBC Sports Philly
- Kristen Rodgers, reporter/anchor, Fox29
- Lauren Testa, communications representative, Phillies
Watch this event on TUTV this Wednesday, January 15 at 1 and 9 p.m.